Event date: 28th June 2015
A full-distance, 42.2km race in the beautiful setting of MacRitchie Reservoir Park. Complete 4 laps around the reservoir, within the very generous cut-off time of 7 hours, to qualify for the finisher T-shirt and a medal.
- Salomon MacRitchie Runners 25 x-country marathon 2015 – route map (Edited on 17 June 2015. Due to administration challenges, the race course direction has been changed. )
Title sponsor: SALOMON
Official sponsor: WORLD OF SPORTS
Four classification categories:
– men open
– women open
– men veteran (45 years and above – born on or before 28th June 1970)
– women veteran (45 years and above – born on or before 28th June 1970)
Equal prizes in each of the above categories, as follows:
– 1st place – $400 cash + trophy + $300 Salomon product voucher
– 2nd place – $300 cash + trophy + $200 Salomon product voucher
– 3rd place – $150 cash + trophy + $100 Salomon product voucher
– 4th place – $100 cash + numbered medal + $80 Salomon product voucher
– 5th place – $50 cash + numbered medal + $80 Salomon product voucher
– 6th to 10th place – numbered medal
To celebrate SG50, the entry fee has been set at $50 – no increase, and even a slight discount from last year’s rates!
– finisher medal
– Salomon finisher t-shirt (sizes chart below), value $49.90:
|Chest Around (in cm)||
|Back Length (in cm)||
– water and isotonic drink stations along the route
– emergency paramedic ambulance support
– further goodies from sponsors TBC soon
Registration and payment details:
– due to NParks regulations places are limited – register early to avoid disappointment
– registration fee is not refundable
– race entry is not transferable
– a confirmation email will be sent to you once the registration process is completed – keep it for your reference
– the registration will close at midnight on 1st June 2015 or earlier (if the race is full) – make sure to register before that date as late entries will not be accepted
Q: How many laps do I have to complete?
A: 4 laps around the MacRitchie Reservoir
Q: Will I receive the finisher medal and T-Shirt if I only complete 3 laps?
A: No, it’s called “finisher medal” for a reason. It would be unfair towards those who completed the full distance. You need to complete 4 laps.
Q: What distance is one lap?
A: It depends – as it shows differently on various GPS devices. We believe it’s 10.55km, giving us an exact full-marathon distance of 42.2km in 4 laps.
Q: I haven’t received the confirmation email…
A: Firstly, please make sure that it did not land in your junk email folder. If you still haven’t received confirmation email AFTER 2 DAYS from confirmed PayPal payment, email us to clarify this. Make sure to either attach the PayPal receipt or provide the PayPal payment reference number so that we can trace your payment.
Q: Is there a discount for MR25 members?
A: Not this time.
Q: Is there a minimum age for the participants?
A: The minimum age is 18 years on the date of event – born on or before 28/06/1997.
Q: My pet canary broke his leg and I have to take it to hospital, therefore will be unable to run on the day… Can you refund my registration fee?
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Race pack collection:
Date: 20th June 2015 (Saturday)
Venue: Salomon Branded Shop @ Kallang Wave Mall #01-53, 1 Stadium Place, Singapore 397628
Time: 11 am till 7 pm
Limited race day collection will be arranged, however – due to time constraints, only overseas runners will be eligible!